- This event has passed.
BID WRITING WORKSHOP
4th October 2016 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pmFree
Date: Tuesday 4th of October 2016
Time: 13:30 – 16:30
Place: Tower Hamlets (venue to be confirmed)
Get free help to write better bids, in anticipation for the next round of funding through
ESF Community Employment Grants in Tower Hamlets
What is a Community Employment Grant?
– A small grants of between £5,000 and £20,000
– For small voluntary and community sector groups
– To run projects which help unemployed people move closer/into the job market
What can I do with the money?
- Run training courses – Provide work experience placements
– Support basic skills development – And a whole lot more
How can I apply?
- Register your interest in the free workshop by contacting the Evelyn Oldfield Unit on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7697 4100
All workshops are free of charge and will provide copies of the form and the guidance notes.
Community Grants are funded by the European Social Fund and the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. London Voluntary Sector Consortium (LVSC) offers free funding advice to small groups. The Evelyn Oldfield Unit is delivering this Technical Assistance in partnership with LVSC.