LVSC is pleased to announce that its new ESF Partnership Directory is now live.
The Partnership Directory is for organisations looking for ESF (Big Lottery, SFA or DWP) partners in London. It currently lists around 160 organisations, contains an advanced search function and allows organisations to upload and manage their own listing.
The Partnership Directory replaces the old Expression of Interest forms.* If you were on the Expression of Interest table, your organisation’s information will already be on the ESF Partnership Directory. You need to register on the website and claim your listing by following these steps:
- Find your listing in the ESF Partnership Directory
- Click “Claim this listing”
- At the bottom of the box, click “Not registered yet”
- Complete registration process
- Request to claim your listing
- Once you claim has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email. Click on the link in the email to finish your process
If your organisation is interested in accessing ESF funding but is not yet on the Partnership Directory, you can submit a listing using a short form, and for free.
Note that we are still compiling a list of potential lead partners and EOIs – if you are considering leading and would like to advertise your details, please contact Deirdre McGrath directly: email@example.com